Promoting Individual Liberty and Personal Sovereignty in California
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
Welcome to our digital headquarters. We serve as a watchtower of information gathering for the constitutional liberties of We The People. All content is free with nothing hidden. We operate under open source principles for the freedom, education and conscious awareness of humanity. We advocate Individual Liberty, Personal Sovereignty, Free-Market Capitalism, and Self-Government according to the Natural Law, which supersedes man-made (positive) law. Hence, the ability to exchange ideas and be informed via open source is key to our liberation and empowerment.
Community of Contributors
Content is continuously updated with new articles and links for your educational benefit and personal enrichment. We encourage researchers and bloggers to submit articles and other media content for public display. Freedom blossoms and corruption ends when enough of us care. Apathy destroys a thriving, prosperous and free society, which is why vigilance and active participation in our constitutional republic is vital to preserve our way of life. Email Chief Intelligence Officer (CIO) Christopher Nawojczyk to inquire about contributing at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LATEST ARTICLES FROM THE BLOG
- ‘Dump’ Illegal Migrants in the Neighborhoods of Pelosi, Obama, Bloomberg and Clinton
- I Shall Not Take Any More Vaccines
- No Adam Schiff: Vaccines Likely Cause Autism
- No Stupid, There is No Russian Collusion with Trump
- Stand Up For Yourself and Your Natural Rights!
- Donald Trump is Sickening to a True Constitutionalist
- Congresswoman Ilhan Omar Said Nothing ‘Anti-Semitic’
- Thwarting Social Media Censorship by the Power of Open Source
- Jeffery Gundlach: Next Recession Will Bring “Extraordinary National Debt Problem” [Video]
- Dr. Michael Laitman on Europe’s Migrant Crisis and Disunity Among Religions (Video)
- [YouTube 22:25] How 1 Percent Own 99 Percent of All Global Wealth
- (YouTube 1:09:18) Robert Steele on Midterms and Donald Trump Saving America
- [Opinion] Government Reopens After Longest Shutdown (01/25/19)
- Press Brief (01/04/19): Trump Correctly Upholds the Need for Border Security
- Unreasonable Government: San Diego Parking Ticket Appeal
“I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.” — Nathan Hale
Christopher Nawojczyk is Director and Chief Intelligence Officer (CIO) of California 76. He oversees the publishing and dissemination of information for the promotion of Public Intelligence (PI). Chris served in the US Marine Corps for 6 years as both enlisted and commissioned officer (2006 – 2012). He is passionate about the libertarian principles of America’s founding, established by the Founders in 1776.
Chris created this venture as a surefire way to preserve and uphold the ideologies of individual liberty that made the United States so prosperous and free for over 200 years. Thus in response to this current situation of systemic government corruption, information overload and public dissonance, Christopher Nawojczyk decided it’s time for an open source intelligence agency.
“Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.” — Benjamin Franklin